Published to News on Jun 12, 2018
We try to be as user-friendly and transparent as possible. Therefore, in this article we will get into the 16 most commonly made upload mistakes. Read them well to prevent your tracks from getting disapproved.
1. You cannot use the name of a famous artist
2. We don't allow you to use pictures, names of famous DJs or labels as your artwork
3. This song is not unique
- Only upload songs that are completely unique. Do not upload songs that sound too similar to previously uploaded songs on House of Tracks
4. All tracks must be at least 3:00 minutes
5. If you upload an instrumental track (no vocals)we need a complete mastered and unmastered version of the track in .WAV format
- MIDI, mastering, etc.
6. If you use a vocal we need:
Upload these 4 versions:
- Vocal version master in .wav
- Vocal version unmaster .wav
- Non-vocal version master .wav
- Non-vocal version unmaster .wav
7. Please make sure you send a proper mix and master
8. Master is too loud, noticeable distortion
9. Clean up empty stems and/or rename stems properly
10. We need all stems separately in the whole length of the track
- Kick, Snare, Clap, Lead1, Lead2, FX, etc.
11. We need MIDI from all important MIDI elements
12. We need MIDI from all important MIDI (Elements, Leads, Bass, etc.) in MIDI File format 0 (so not in one stem)
13. We need all stems in the whole length of the track
14. There are no notes in the MIDI file
15. Please rename all .WAV and/or MIDI files
- Kick, Hihat, Snare, Lead 1, Lead 2, etc.
16. Be sure you export each stem as seperate MIDI files
For example: BASS.mid CHORDS.mid LEAD.mid LEAD2.mid, etc.